Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dance the night away "On the Floor"

Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Tong






I've been dancing the night away to J. Lo's new song "On the Floor" ft. Pitbull and I LOVE her look in the music video. If you haven't seen it click HERE I absolutely love J. Lo in all of her looks. I've been definitely obsessed over her different looks on American Idol. From the clothes to the hair and makeup, everything is flawless. 

    I used her look when she is wearing the silver jumpsuit in the music video as inspiration. Of course it doesn't look completely like her or her look, but I don't look like her. My eyes are rounder so I had to stop the lower lash liner in the middle instead of further into the corner of the eye. Also bc my eyes are black I didn't want to line my lash line with the brown eyeshadow like she did.  I also changed the main eyeshadow color to a darker blue tone brown due to my dark hair, but that's the art of makeup you have to change things up accordingly to yourself. That's what makes you unique. 


  Let me add that this isn't an imitation, I'm just simply inspired by her beautiful makeup. I hope you guys enjoy it and found something helpful from my video. Try this look out for yourself and remember to tweet it up to yourself and make it your own. Tell me how it goes! 





With flash and more true to colors







Love you all! 

JEN

2 comments:

  1. I'm your landlord and told you that as you have not paid the rent you will be evicted. You beg me not to do it and say you will do anything to keep it. So I suggest we have sex, which at first who say no, but then agree to. I then put my hand up your skirt and move your panties crotch to one side and you take my penis out of my trousers and stroke it. I soon have a raging erection in your soft hand. I then proceed to enter you whilst we are standing up in your bedroom. Your pussy is lovely and tight and the picture above is your face as I see it as I fully enter you and feel inside you with my cock. Your face stays emotionless, and you just moan involuntarily, as I pump your pussy. Your staid expression doesn't matter to me, as I have what I want, to fuck you, and if anything is a turn on, making my cock even stiffer and encouraging me to push deeper in you. Eventually I can hold back no longer, and my cock spurts time and time again my warm spunk inside you. I look at your face just like above as I do this and say "Wow' I'm going to fill your little oriental pussy up with my cum. I've always wanted to fuck you Em. How's my cock feel Em, deep inside you. Ooooh you have a lovely tight pussy. Here have more of my sperm. This feels so nice" "Ow, you're so big, be gentle with me"
    Eventually I finish and you say to me with a little tremor in your voice "have you finished?" "For now, as I'm sure you can feel my cock is still stiff. I will be able to cum again. I will keep my penis in your vagina whilst we French kiss okay?" "Okay, but please don't tell anybody about this" you reply. "Let me open your blouse, Em, I want to see your lovely breasts, I've always admired them. I've seen your nipples poking out and it makes me horny" I slowly open your blouse and then slid my hand into your bra and move it down to expose your full breast and your pet nipples, my cock stiffening even more at the sight. I then press my lips against yours and our tongues enter each other mouths, whilst I fondle one of your ample breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lets go yo your bed Em. I want to fuck you all night'
    'Call me Jennifer, I want you do it. your cock feels so good'

    ReplyDelete