Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Starstruck & Sneak Peek of MAC Tartan Tale Holiday Collection

Hellos!


   Ok, first off I would like to say something amazing happened to me today that made my day! If I decided to go eat in the mall and considered my bf's hunger before going to Nordstrom to look at makeup, I wouldn't have bumped into two wonderful things! I got to meet Karla Sugar. She is one of the reasons why I even got  into makeup and then into blogging and youtube. She was very nice and down to earth! Couldn't imagine someone that talked so much about makeup could look so pretty with not much on. She is those lucky ones that uses makeup to enhance rather than for coverage. Well that was my starstruck moment!! :) I couldn't stop smiling.


  The second amazing thing was the showroom of MAC Tartan Tale Holiday Collection. Luckily Karla came by and Katie, the MAC makeup artist, asked her to come back to the showroom. So sweet of Katie to be nice enough to ask me to come along. Katie was in the middle of arranging and it wasn't ready until this weekend I believe. Believe me, I was so overwhelmed. Karla in the room and a holiday collection by MAC all at once!






Launch date for this new line is 10.28.2010 
You should call your local MAC stores for information on Pre-sales. Like in the Venomous Villains Haul I've mentioned, you get to pick out everything you want prior to the launch date and leave your credit card number. A day before the launch date they will charge your card and keep them for you to pick up on the launch date. This insures that the products you want will not be sold out as well as not having others hover you on that busy day searching for stuff.

Here are the eyeshadow palettes:




And here is the one of the lip palettes... the other one is different shades of pink.


 This is the pigments, blush, eyeshadow, nail lacquer, dazzelcream lipglosses, and lipstick display.


 The BEST for last... Brush sets! The bags are cross-body bags ( Price is lower than $50)


 These palettes and sets will be great for holiday gifts for family and friends. But be quick! Beat the crowd and go to the pre-sale.

Good luck!
Jen :)