Sunday, October 10, 2010

Curl Hair Using Your Straightener

Good evening guys and dolls!

   Why get a straightener AND a curling iron when you can save the money for cosmetics and fashion? I use my straightener for everything (ironing small clothes even) and one of my favorite things is using it to curl my hair! Yes curl.... 







   It's as easy as straightening your hair. I know there are a lot of tutorials out there that teach you different ways to curl your hair with a straightener, but I hope my how to video will help you even more. Don't be intimidated because you think you're not a hair stylist. It really is easy.


















It' a sassy look that can upscale your outfit any day! 
Good luck and have fun practicing! 

Jen :) 

P.S. Comment on my channel if you'd like to see a 
How to: Wavy Beach Hair with a Straightener